Badhon Got Married A Businessman Suddenly

Latest Bangladehi Model Lux Superstar Badhon Gets Married



Lux beauty queen sexy celebrity girl ‘Badhon’ got married a businessman at 8th September. Badhon admits, ‘It was happened suddenly and secretly. She did not inform anybody except both family and few close friends. The wedding has held on five-star hotel Radisson only present with family member and few close friends.
She explains to media why she keeps secret about her wedding news. She said that actually my parent didn’t want to flash my wedding news in media. Also she informed that my husband name is ‘Sonet’ and he is a young businessman. We meet each other just before couple of months through my cuisine. Later his family was send wedding proposal to my family, and then both families fixed up the date. And finally just before Eid we were getting married.
‘Now lot of people asking me is it arranges or love marriage? Believe me it was an arrange married. Even I did not know well my husband before married’ said famous Bangladeshi actress cum model Badhon.

1 comments:

  1. Cho co says

    Above features we listed for dating are partial, more fun and exciting features are discovered and explored by you. bicupid


Post a Comment

movies-all-free.com
iMusicNow.com

Followers